Help for editing DVD Handycam Videos

electrosam

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello. I have a Sony DCR DVD 608E DVD Handycam. It records captured video on mini DVD-R/DVD-RW. It records for 30MIN in SP, 20MIN in HQ,60MIN in LP. I normally use SP mode. So I have many videos in parts of 30 mins. I was using Nero Vision to edit and join videos, add effects and text. But Nero Vision don't imports Subtitles (that is date and time). Subtitle files are txt or rtf but there is no such file in VIDEO_TS folder. Even I tried CyberLink PowerProducer and PowerDirector but both didn't imported subtitles.I also tried Sony Vegas,DVD Architect.Finally I found Corel Video Studio. It successfully imported subtitles. But it didn't imported subtitles as subtitles, it directly imprinted them on main video. There are about 40GBs of video. I want to burn them in 4.7GB DVDs. So that I can compile about 4 mini DVDs. But I want subtitles in the video as subtitles.Also I want to create a Menu. So please tell me a fast software that will import subtitles along with video as subtitles (not imprinted in video).

Ummmm this is a photography forum not a video forum. If you want to get at least something I would suggest posting this in the Off Topic forum.

Most reactions

Back