Help from the great TPFer's

It's so great to see you with a new avatar now! Congratulations, I'm very happy for you!

all the best to you...now show them what you're made of!!!

safety courses and training, followed by more safety and training. sorry i havent responded sooner. after 20 years of wholesale/retail auto and equipment sales i am now employed in a "tube mill". steady day shift with weekends off will become shift work. 12 hour shifts work 4, off 4. it will be quite a change, but after 7 months of no work i am looking forward to it. the mill in town produces specialty pipe with a patented thread used world wide for petroleum exploration and transportation. with the price of crude oil, this place is rockin'. they expect to hire close to 100 more people, which leaves me to believe that i have some security with my new job.

if you notice (photo gal) my new avatar has the first thing on my new wish list. a harley davidson. if things go as well as i expect, next spring i will post the first pic i take of my new ride. :D

you all have proven why this is the best place in cyber space, thanks one last time for making me feel so good last weekend.

Hey dude, I know im younger and all but im proud buddy. One of the things I hade to check while here in canada was how your goind...really pleased for yah buddy, and congrats, you deserve it!

thanks Karalee, this has ment so much to me.

Arty, thanks for checking in on me the kind words. i hope you are enjoying your stay in this great country.

WTG Pick!!!!! Hell yes!! Now life can get back to some normality!! I see a Harley in yer future!!

Most reactions

Back