Help! ...Helllllp!!!

Artograph

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I need some help...obviously!! :lol: LOL!! I'd like to have some small note cards printed, with my photos on front. I've searched the web and there are all kinds of places that do this....

:confused:

What I'm wondering is, can anyone recommend a good place (prefer
Canadian)??

;)

Can I do this at home with my own printer...it's your run of the mill printer/scanner??

:meh:

Have you ever done this?? Much luck in selling them??? If you have experience, what do you charge per card/set??

:blushing:

Any other hints tips???

:D

Much THANKS!!!!! :hail:

I got a set of 12 made with Shutterfly.com Really liked the quality. Mine were a free sample, not sure what they charge. I love them and was planning to get more as gifts for family for Christmas. Thanks for reminding me.

Jodie

Just re-read your post, I see you were wanting more info.

My friend sells hers at local cafe's and gift shops in town. She just has here photos printed 4x6, then she folds cardstock the size of greeting cards in half and uses adhesive to adhere the photo to the card. She inclueds the envelope and sells them for like $2.50 each.
She puts them in a little basket and usually has the clerk display them by the cash register. She goes around 1 time a month and replenishes the stock.

She also uses a slick writer pen (one that writes on glossy or matte photos without smearing ... made by American Craft) and signs all of her photos in the bottom right corner.

Good Luck!
Jodie

Most reactions

New Topics

Back