The_Traveler

Completely Counter-dependent
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.lewlortonphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My niece got married (I couldn't attend) and part of her wedding photog package was a CD with hi-res images. I haven't seen it yet but I hope they are high-res.

In any case, I am hoping to be able to get together a nice book for her - but I have never dealt with any printer but MPIX and they don't seem to carry wedding book packages.

I've looked at blurb.com but would like look at places with more 'wedding'-type bindings.

Any suggestions for places to go, etc, would be very welcome.

Costco is good, they use light sensitive paper, not inkjet. They're also dirt cheap.

Well I would like to have something like the Blurb app to help me format the book but also have a variety of higher end bindings to choose from. The cost is not a specific factor.

I did look at a web site that had this higher end product but they required that I be a pro to enroll.

My approach is to work with a small photo\business/printer that can do all kinds of customized sizes and is quite willing to work with the individual photographer on specific details.

skieur

My approach is to work with a small photo\business/printer that can do all kinds of customized sizes and is quite willing to work with the individual photographer on specific details.

skieur

thank you.
unfortunately, for a few reasons that I can't adequately spell out, I will need to work with one of the Internet publishers that offers a variety of sizes, shapes, bindings.

Google pro wedding labs. Alot of labs will want you to be a pro with a contract with them but with a little research I'm sure you can come up with something. Just a word on MPIX if you haven't used them I like them alot.

Hello

My name is Michal and I have a graphics design company.

We specialize in designing and printing magazine style wedding albums in the highest, most professional quality.

Please check us out at:
http://www.mgalbums.com

We work with professional photographers as well as with non-professional photographers.

As a photographer you will enjoy a special discount on all our products.
(the discount is also valid for non professional photographers.)

In order to enjoy this discount all you need to do is sign up on the website.

Sincerely

Michal
M.G Albums

Are those nice pictures?
I am starting wedding album business and need some nice pictures to make albums. If you interested, you may give me those pictures as sample (I will use them to create no more than 5 albums). In return, I will give you a free album and all you need to pay is shipping fee.
I can show you some sample of albums.

Most reactions

Back