HELP!! I see the light, and don't want to.

Bushes, grass, dirt,etc. are always easy to clone. Wait till you need to clone with more defined shapes ;)

Great job OP

Good job on saving that one. It's definitively worth it to take some time to clone all those spots out, it's a great shot!

Bushes, grass, dirt,etc. are always easy to clone. Wait till you need to clone with more defined shapes ;)

I guess I'll have to wait and see, you're getting me nervous already :grumpy::lmao:

Great job OP

Thanks

Good job on saving that one. It's definitively worth it to take some time to clone all those spots out, it's a great shot!

nice pic, nice fix buck!

Thanks, Buckster sure did a great job.

Using a lens hood goes a long way to preventing flare.

The flare was visible in the camera viewfinder too. If you did have a lens hood on the lens, you could have used your hand, a hat, a piece of paper, etc to eliminate the flare.

Using a lens hood goes a long way to preventing flare.

The flare was visible in the camera viewfinder too. If you did have a lens hood on the lens, you could have used your hand, a hat, a piece of paper, etc to eliminate the flare.
I find the viewfinder on my T1i is so small, I have a really difficult time seeing all the details. The larger sun spots, I can see, but the smaller flares that blend in with the surroundings, I don't see them in the viewfinder.
However, the next time I think that I can even see the sun or a flare in the viewfinder, I'll get off my lazy azz, and pull the lens hood out of my camera bag that I have with me all the time, and put it on:D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back