HELP!!! I'm addicted!!!

KaraM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just got PS Elements and am just beginning to learn how to use it. The photographer who shot my wedding gave me a hi-res CD of my images and I've been playing around with them to see what I could produce, and now I can't stop. I've especially fallen in love with the cloning tool (to clone out those bothersome backgrounds)....

Is there some sort of rehab for people like me??? :)

Is there some sort of rehab for people like me??? :)

Nope, it just gets worse. The next thing you know you'll be freebasing Photoshop in a dark alley somewhere, and selling your belongings for software upgrades.

There is no hope. Once you catch it, the disease progresses until you've used every single filter. After that it levels off a little. Good luck with the editing.

I got hooked back in 2002 with Photoshop 6 before I even had a digital camera. I made logos back then, little did I know it was training for when I made the switch to digital. Waozers!

10 years with photoshop and I don't know 1/16th of what the program is capable of. If you can beg borrow or steal these training videos I highly recommend them http://www.totaltraining.com/prod/adobe/photoshopcs2.asp I learned more from one video than I learned in two years of self training. Also do a google search for free photoshop tutorials http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&newwindow=1&safe=off&q=photoshop+tutorials&btnG=Search and see what you can find. Curves, Layers and Control T took me to a whole new level. Good luck and let us see some of your work!

Nope, it just gets worse. The next thing you know you'll be freebasing Photoshop in a dark alley somewhere, and selling your belongings for software upgrades.

LMAO... so true.

If it gets bad enough you'll end up with a job teaching Photoshop... which is almost TOO much Photoshop... okay not really, but I do have Photoshop dreams which is most likely a bad sign. :mrgreen:

I knew I was in trouble when...one morning I awoke and made my way to the bathroom for a shower. I turned on the all-too-bright lights and immediately though to myself...'oh man, turn down the opacity of those lights'

lol, photoshop dreams
and i thought this was a family safe forum!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back