Help Me Achieve My Passion

arjunvijesh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm Arjun from India,i live in a metropolitan city named Chennai in India!
I love animals,the love for me on animals came when i was 5 years old through my grand father who visited forests for timbers as he was running a timber business.

I love taking pictures of animals,eventually i got addicted to it and bought a Digital SLR for $450 (Rs.25000 Indian Rupees) and eventually i got a lens ( 70-200) for $850(Rs.48800 Indian Rupees). Now i have a portfolio and i have been contacting many wildlife photographers all over India for an internship. But they are refused to give me a chance as i need to explore more places.

I have a good portfolio and the photos have been Featured in newspapers also.

Help Me Achieve My passion.
Your Contributions will help me to explore places in India and capture good photos. I Recently have done a tattoo of a camera in my hand :
528316_desc_1373371693.9604.jpg

FEW CLICKS :

528316_1373370847.0006_multi.jpg

528316_1373371064.1204_multi.jpg

528316_1373371499.3658_multi.jpg

528316_1373371545.3993_multi.jpg

Attachments

• $528316_desc_1373371693.9604.jpg
    $528316_desc_1373371693.9604.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 116
I always find it interesting that so many people seem to think it is ok to just ask total strangers for money on the internet! I guess it beats wearing a sign, and walking the sidewalks?

cgipson1, You will not understand what it is like in India. No body is ready to give me an opportunity,but they are making me think low. That i'm worth nothing and all that.
Life has given me only one option that is photography! I'm trying to improve. I think you are a pro,but i'm not. I'm just a normal student asking people for help and not begging! Begging and asking are different.

cgipson1, You will not understand what it is like in India. No body is ready to give me an opportunity,but they are making me think low. That i'm worth nothing and all that.
Life has given me only one option that is photography! I'm trying to improve. I think you are a pro,but i'm not. I'm just a normal student asking people for help and not begging! Begging and asking are different.

I am well aware of the different economic conditions between the US and India... and even so, I can't walk down the street here without someone asking / hassling me for money.

And no... I am not a Pro! I do believe that one can make their own opportunities through study and hard work, and should never expect anything to just be handed to them!

Even in India there are bigger issues than someone having a hard time catching a career break.

Mother Theresa started her world enriching efforts in Calcutta where she picked up Orphans off the street and provided them food, and shelter in an environment of love and compassion. Eventually expanding her efforts to also look after the dying and destitute.

Now that is a cause I could get behind... But I never contribute to individuals whose endeavors only stand to benefit themselves.

I should add. The best thing you stand to gain from this site is becoming a better photographer. Now that we can do. If you are receptive to criticism. Just post some of your work for critique and these guys here will whip you into shape. The stuff you have posted here isn't impressive. You improve as a photographer and that may help you get where you want to go. But asking for money... that is not going to get you anywhere with this crowd.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back