Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Bergen op Zoom, Noord Brabant, Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Alright so I took some Raw photos, opened up my CS5 opened mini bridge and I got an error message saying:

Could not complete your request because the file appears to be from a
Camera model which is not supported by the installed version of Camera Raw.
Please visit the Camera Raw help documentation for additional information.

Yes I switched from a D40x to the D7000 I have the View NX2 disc but its too complicated to get it to work. Can somebody please help me to the point where I can open and edit my RAW photos like I was able to do with my D40x photos, using th CS5 mini bridge.

Update your CS5. It probably need to be so it can recognize the D7000 .NEFs.

It sucks not being able to update pirated software, doesn't it?

If you absolutely cannot update you can download the dng converter from adobe and it will convert the NEF to adobe's raw version. It's still raw, just converted. Just google Adobe DNG converter.

Yup it sure does, also sucks paying upwards of $600.00 for software.
It sucks not being able to update pirated software, doesn't it?

Not really.

People have no problem dropping $9K for something that does absolutely nothing.
People also have no problem stealing such things they can't afford.

6828313344_a712dbcd5c.jpg

One is a consumer, the other is a thief.

You think Photoshop is expensive? Try paying $1600 for CAM CNC Toolpathing software, or $7000 for CAD software.
Photoshop wasn't built for the hobbyist who can't afford it. You are not their target market.

Oh I sure hope there's a different way of doing it, an exchange student of mine gave it to me. So updating isn't really an option.

Perhaps you could ask your friend to steal the update for you. I mean let's be realistic about this, you are already using stolen software, why not steal the update as well? It's so much easier than doing the right thing now isn't it.

Yup it sure does, also sucks paying upwards of $600.00 for software.

And one reason it costs so much is due in part to the prevailing attitude that stealing it is perfectly acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back