• Total voters

ShutteredEye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.theshutteredeye.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok, so I was going to try and hold this off until after Halloween, but help me choose my Christmas card pic.:grin:

Essentially it's two different poses, each processed b&w, color, and sepia. Let me know which you prefer, and why if you're inspired to.

69384747.jpg

69384750.jpg

69384752.jpg

69384753.jpg

69384755.jpg

69384757.jpg

Thanks for looking!

DEFINATLY #5. The sleeping baby in the red is just perfect for christmas.

I think I agree with the sleeping colored one. Although, I have to say the photo is freaking me out! I'm sure she was secure, but it still looks like that stocking will rip off any moment!

#5 for sure. Has to be color for Christmas!! Nice shots.

#5 for me too... i also like #2 but her eyes seem a little dark? so the sleeping one for me.... Kinda have to agree with april here... as safe as im sure she is, still freaking out! Gorgeous girl though! Here i go again... crazy-clucky! xx

I am going with #1. Love the B&W conversion. The baby giving you the "you've got to be kidding" look makes me laugh.

My turn...I like your pictures a lot! The ones in B&W even more...but the best, in my oppinion is #1...Great kid, great look, great light! Congratulations!

I say #5 as well. In the first pose, the baby looks kinda freaked out, and the sleeping shots look much calmer and serene. I picked #5 because I think the color version works really well here. Cute shots!

bowronfam3 said:
I say #5 as well. In the first pose, the baby looks kinda freaked out, and the sleeping shots look much calmer and serene. I picked #5 because I think the color version works really well here. Cute shots!

You read my mind!

Pete

Most reactions

Back