Help me crop this wetness

Dinardy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone,
This is the first time shooting on a boat for me, it was difficult with the crazy bouncy jolts, mist, super bright sun and fast moving subjects... sunburn... But a whole lot of freaking fun. I have a couple pictures I need help with... My edits feel over saturated and cropping action shots is confusing the crap out of me. But I was going for that old surfer magazine look that I so vaguely remember. I'm a NOOB but I can take harsh words so fire away.

Please help me! :sexywink:

I'm mainly confused with picture 1. But if my others feel off balance please say so

Attachments

• $DSC_0830.jpg
    $DSC_0830.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 148
  • $DSC_0752.jpg
    $DSC_0752.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 136
  • $DSC_0742.jpg
    $DSC_0742.jpg
    888.4 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
I did the first one.Straighten Horizon that was driving me wacko,Also did small crop at the bottom. I like the second shot the water colors is nice and the dude wiping out.

Attachments

• $DSC_0830.jpg
    $DSC_0830.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
I did the first one.Straighten Horizon that was driving me wacko,Also did small crop at the bottom. I like the second shot the water colors is nice and the dude wiping out.

Thank you! I knew something was way off with the picture... I couldn't pin it.

Yeah he skipped for a good while... lol

DarkShadow, good fix on the image. Basically there is nothing wrong with the images. I was going to just add keep the horizon line straight, everything else looks fine.

Thank you. I agree Dinardi done well here with action shots.

I just had to come in and see why the title was "Help Me Crop This Wetness"

:lmao:

Agree with what's been said. #2 is one that I really like. The wipe-out and face plant that is coming makes it very interesting.

Thanks guys

I went through all the keepers and tweaked the horizons that weren't straight.

TPF is awesome.

I always wanted to try water ski but I just know I will get wrecked.

Out of 5 Bryce was the only one to eat it like a skipping rock... This was on Lake Alder, in the shadow of Mt. Rainier and is mostly filled with its glacier runoff, giving it that crazy green-blue color.

He was attempting to do a jump on the wake... He got some big air but it ended up in his disfavor lol

I say go for it lol the sore limbs last a couple days, but the memories of eating it so hard your eyes bled lasts forever :lmao:

If you DO try, just don't modify the skis to stay on your feet. I've seen that done... and it was the best wipe out ever .. guy beat the **** out of himself with his own legs. :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back