TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Alright so!

I'm starting a insta page but can't decide which photo to upload :(

Plus I'm also a beginner so any tips would be great too

Please help a fellow photographer out lol

Oh and hook me up with a follow aswell!! tictacsmurf on instagram :)
#1 Photo by tictacsmurf
#2 Photo by tictacsmurf

Last edited:
how often do you want to upload? Upload all of them, just spaced out over whatever time frame you want to fill

The thing is, I wanna try and upload only the best of the best, with each photo being of a completely different subject lol

The thing is, I wanna try and upload only the best of the best, with each photo being of a completely different subject lol
Welcome!

Please post all of them on here so we don't have to click offsite, and form a poll in the header.

Welcome!

Please post all of them on here so we don't have to click offsite, and form a poll in the header.
But I can only upload one of them before it says ''the file is too big to upload''

Welcome!

But I can only upload one of them before it says ''the file is too big to upload''
Make the files smaller and they will upload without difficulty. I make mine to "fit within" a 1000pixel size, meaning no larger than 1000 pixels on the longest side. The shorter side (if not square) will simply re-size with the correct proportions. You need to do this on your computer using your editing software before attempting to upload the images. Once they are re-sized (as ordinary JPGs, not compressed) you can then upload them using the "upload a file" tool or the "image" tool. If your images are hosted on another website, use the "image" tool and provide a link in the box. If they are on your computer, use the "upload a file" tool.

When you wish to create a poll, you do that while writing your thread. You can write optional choices and each will have a radio button for people to click. When you have written I think two questions, there is an option to add more options. So your poll would look like "Which is the better photograph?" (name of #1), (name of #2), etc.

Oh alright! I'll give that a try.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back