Help Me Out?

Dominik

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello to everyone on TPF I need your help. I am an 18 year old photographer who is currently jobless (been searching for over two months and nothing) who needs money to buy new equipment for college. I am not asking for any donations what so ever, I entered a photography contest and I need people to vote for me! I would appreciate it so much! All you have to do is make an account and verify it! OR use your facebook account to log in, it does however get complicated with the site because my friends have had problems with making an account. So please help me out!

Here is the link: Robin | Fottolotto.com - Cash your photo

Taken with a Nikon d3100 with a Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8

I voted for ME! Thanks for the IDEA! ;) Sure hope I win! Hey guys.. vote for me, you have known me longer! lol!

Taken with a Nikon D800, and a Nikon 70-200 2.8 VRII

I'm a 38 year old (photographer) who's currently jobless.

Meh.

I am 32 and I have gray hairs in my beard. Should i dye them or just let it go?

Signed
- mystified in Maine.

I am 32 and I have gray hairs in my beard. Should i dye them or just let it go?

Signed
- mystified in Maine.

If you have a beard at 32 then let it go...there's no other course open to you.

LOL.. I love this forum. Even when it's not strictly educational the posts are fun to read.

If you have a beard at 32 then let it go...there's no other course open to you.

Jealousy is such an ugly emotion.

Sorry, but Homie don't play dat.

Dude - ya gotta quit voting for yourself so much!

Dear User,

This is to notify you that your submitted fotto getting spam votes (multiple IDs from same IP) and this could lead your submission to disqualify for Bird Contest. Kindly stop spamming and participate faithfully.

Dude - ya gotta quit voting for yourself so much!

Dear User,

This is to notify you that your submitted fotto getting spam votes (multiple IDs from same IP) and this could lead your submission to disqualify for Bird Contest. Kindly stop spamming and participate faithfully.

It wasn't me :( I was never told that it was a once and only time vote, my cousin decided hey lets make more e-mail accounts

It wasn't me :( I was never told that it was a once and only time vote, my cousin decided hey lets make more e-mail accounts

You have been out-interneted.

Most reactions

Back