help me prove a point, thanks :)

stumpjumper21

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
B&H photo is a great dealer, not going to sell any defective products or scam you, someone doesnt believe me

trying to prove my point, thanks!

Realize that there is a difference between a reputable dealer unknowingly selling you an item that was defective from factory and a dealer who is trying to scam you.

Look them up on resellerratings.com and compare them to some of the scams based out of NYC?

B&H Photo is reputable, but reliable I can't say personally.

B&H is good stuff.

B&H has never "scammed" me to date and I've bought a good amount of both film and digital stuff from them.

I have bought lots of stuff from them, personally and professionally, over the past 20 years. Never a problem they did not fix immediately.

Allan

B&H match competitor price for me once. I do not think the scammer will or need to do that. ;)

Er give them a catalogue? Not many scam dealers have those.

YES!! And their catalog is like a phone book and they sent me the catalog free of charge before I even spend a dime with them.

I use them almost exclusively. They have given me nothingbut top notch service. I spent around $20,000 (US) there in the last year. Great service, great people, and they even speak english on the phone! (sorry, but that is a huge bonus for me).

B&H Photo is reputable, but reliable I can't say personally.

I can. Even when I over night items and don't receive them due to the shipping company not keeping their schedule, all I have to do is call B&H and they take care of the problem for me. B&H and Adorama are both upstanding retailers.

Agreed, B&H and Adorama are both great.

If either of them were to sell you a defective product (there are lemons everywhere even in local stores) it would be without their knowing, and it would be taken care of very quickly and easily.

I order from B&H pretty much weekly and have for several years now.

I have to second usayit's recommendation of checking them out at resellerratings.com ......and book mark the link.

Go to their super-store at NYC, look at all the shoppers browsing and buying and THEN tell me its a scam.

I've spent enough on B&H that they might as well be listed on my paystub....... :)

No issues ever on their fault, one faulty lens they quickly remedied with no issues, went above and beyond.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back