Help me save this image

Theantiquetiger

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this last weekend, one of this daughter and one of my other daughter. The one of the other daughter came out perfect, very little PP. This one is green. I have played and played with the greens, but still nothing

This was my first edit and I had it printed but I didn't realize how green it was until i saw the print

maddytree by Theantiquetiger, on Flickr

This is my latest try at some PP on it, still looks very green

maddytree2 by Theantiquetiger, on Flickr

Here is the one of my other daughter that has very little PP. I love it

morgantree by Theantiquetiger, on Flickr

Maybe it is just me but I don't really see much wrong with it. Not even the green you are speaking of. At least not in the skin just on the trees.

I think I see a little bit of green in #1 & #2, but IMO it is not enough to bother with.

The green comes from reflections off the leaves, and in #3 there is not quite so much of the green reflection, probably because she is in a different part of the tree.

Informal portraits are just that; informal.

Sorry I forgot to mention, between 1 and 2 the first is the best for me. in 2 her skin tone seems oddly gray.

Photographiend and Designer already said what I would have said. If you want the same colours as in sister #2 you'll have to take sister #1 back and shoot her in the same place.Could it be that your printer is accentuating the green tone?

Could be your printer. Don't really see a green cast on the photo. It could be from the green leaves. In photoshop add a little magenta to the image which will offset the green. If your are processing from raw, adjust the tint to more magenta.

No.1 looks fine to me. I don't see any green on my monitor.

$8737899796_6366dc6d86_o-2.jpg

It's a little cooler than the one you like, you could try increasing the colour temperature.

Most reactions

Back