Help me select 5 pics for a photo contest out of 20

rprimeau95

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
rlp-photography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I want to enter a photo contest I have selected 20 pics but can only enter 5 into the contest and only have till tomorrow to enter they are picking a winner on the 1st LOL talk about rushing.

Please if you have a few moments to view my pics please tell me what 5 you think would be best in a professional photo contest. There is no theme.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9476552@N02/sets/72157600556407519

thanks

It will be better if you post them here and number them.

the first one b&w, Baby feet, Wood on the beach, The blue eye baby are good.

I know I will try later I am rushing to get to the hospital son was in surgery tonight, and needed to enter soon, and my pics are huge didn't have time to make them all smaller thus the reason for using flikr.

thanks
Rabecca

Yes, you will get more opinions if you post them here, or at least name/number them. ;)
I really like the second one, the 6th one, and the 8th one, although the background is kind of distracting.

Good luck!

hoping to upload some pic to show here anyone have a good host to recommend other than photobucket? I wish I could find a place that I can drag and drop to upload instead of clicking browse for each pic

When viewing in slide-show mode, I like #5, 8, & 18 (I think it was 18...the one with the driftwood poking out of the sand)

I wold like to post my pics in gallery here am I allowed to are there any specific rules to follow?

helllppp-c

PICT0190-2crpFIXED-c

3162colorize-c

Most reactions

Back