help me spend my money

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
what do I do?

get the expensive watch ive been after for months or trade in my Canon 28-135is for the Canon 24-105is L ?

I mean the Oakley GMT in black is sexy but the lens does have a red ring at the end

hmmm..... personally i wouldn't go for a watch... i can never tell if someone's wearing an expensive watch anymore.... there's so many copies around..... i got my CK copy about 6 years ago and cost about 5 quid :mrgreen:

so i guess id go for the lens..... unless you need an uber fast laptop like i did, thats always a good purchase if you got money to splash out..... i get mine next week.... :biggrin:

hmm... the L lens would be nice... is there anything different apart from the red ring?

i'm not really a watch guy, haven't worn one in probably 5 years. so i say stick with the L glass, after all you can't get any beautiful shots of otters with a watch...

Must be nice to have to make that kind of a decision. mine are more like... should I buy some L glass and just not eat for 3 months... hmmm.

i'm starting to think that food is highly overrated anyway...

AA - Why did you have to say laptop?

Duncan - the lens is much sharper and the IS is better

JTHPHOTO - its because ive eaten in 4 months i have a bit of money. but your right about the otters

lostprophet said:
AA - Why did you have to say laptop?

you know you want one!...... i just had to order..... no more leaning over a desk, with an aching back, for hours on end....

Plus because its a Dell XPS, it will render a photoshop file in just a few seconds..... faster than my desktop..... but it comes at a price.... 1'250 quid to be exact, but well worth it i reckon. :mrgreen:

I've got a $20 pocket watch that's done me just fine for the past 3 or 4 years. Is knowing what time it is really worth that kind of money?

I have a watch for $30 and it has been serving me for.... 8 years now :) I'd go with L lens :) or... w8... no I would go with a sofa to my flat :/ I don't have a sofa, nor a coach in the living room :/ it is empty :(

i would say lens, and with the leftovers( if there are any ;) ) buy a watch

but then again, this is comming from the guy that owns about 13 different watches.... (i relly like watches :) )

Most reactions

New Topics

Back