bye
dolly

what is your specification..like:

1) price range
2) size
3) DSLR or point and shot
4) purpose of the camera

like a bit of description of what you need it for and what is your preference

and since you already chose a brand "sony".....there is not that many choice for you as sony dont have that many models.....rule of thumb in electronic manufactured by the same brand....$$$ = good

i personally like the "look" of sony but dont like their quality....they are usually over priced.....not that they are not good...but for the same quality you can buy other brand and pay less

fine mike...you win......they are just upgraded version of one or another....but the same applies to almost all manufacturer...:sexywink:

but the my point is that you probably will find 4-5 series of which you like...and then you just pick the resolution that will suit your need.....when it comes to buying sony.....for me....is mostly about the style.......but of course....i'm not speaking for everyone...and i'm not sure what your need is dolly....so i'm sure big mike can give you a big hand if you tell him what your need is......i'm sure he will be glad to help you......except buying you one

what is your specification..like:

1) price range
2) size
3) DSLR or point and shot
4) purpose of the camera

like a bit of description of what you need it for and what is your preference

and since you already chose a brand "sony".....there is not that many choice for you as sony dont have that many models.....rule of thumb in electronic manufactured by the same brand....$$$ = good

i personally like the "look" of sony but dont like their quality....they are usually over priced.....not that they are not good...but for the same quality you can buy other brand and pay less

first , thank you for replying

i need the price 1000 / 1300 $

why i need it ? for Professional photography

and about sony I heard the sony best quality and the camera will keep it long time

also , if you can tell me which is best sony or canon

ok, what about canon

can show me which best camera

the price i need is 1000 /1300 $

i wait you

bye

if you are willing to spend this much money....you can buy a DSLR with a macro lense....is this what you are aiming for?....or you are looking for a compact size camera?....more detail is appreciated....also....year 2007 just begins.....if you specially want model that is released in 2007....you are leaving yourself no choice but the nikon D40 (it might be released in DEC 2006...not 2007...i lost track of the actual date)

http://www.nikon.ca/products/d40/

if you are willing to spend this much money....you can buy a DSLR with a macro lense....is this what you are aiming for?....or you are looking for a compact size camera?....more detail is appreciated....also....year 2007 just begins.....if you specially want model that is released in 2007....you are leaving yourself no choice but the nikon D40 (it might be released in DEC 2006...not 2007...i lost track of the actual date)

http://www.nikon.ca/products/d40/

thank you

but , i need just information about sony and canon

I don't like nikon

tell me more about macro lense for (sony and canon)

bye

ok, can put the picture for DSLR

with all accesseries

i search in the google and appear to me DSLR with all models

this would be within your price range....small size DSLR

http://www.canon.ca/english/index-products.asp?lng=en&prodid=1088&sgid=23&gid=2&ovr=1

or more models on this link

http://www.canon.ca/english/index-products.asp?lng=en&gid=2&sgid=23

focus on the "series"...not the model number......there are (P&S) A, SD, S3, G7, and (SLR) xli
pick a series that you like and we can go from there shooting an exact model

when you are searching for sony and canon...you should visit their website...not searching on google....

www.canon.com
www.sony.com

and then look for consumer product->digital camera

you'll find all information you need

again.....you've given your price range...and also your purpose...how about size?...you want something compact?...or you're just aming for quality?.....you dont want to buy a DSLR if you plan to put it in your pocket and carry with you all the time......i've seen many ppl buying SLR and then later on complain they are too big and got rid of them.......

if you specially want model that is released in 2007....you are leaving yourself no choice but the nikon D40 (it might be released in DEC 2006...not 2007...i lost track of the actual date)

Not the only choice... Pentax K10d was released at the same time. But honestly, why on earth would the specific year of release be an important factor? Is a camera released this January inherently better than for example one released last November?

I'm very confused, there are these specific requirements - it must be a Sony, or it must be a Canon, must be new this year etc, and yet the main question is extremely broad - which is the 'best'? The best is what is best for you. And neither Canon or Sony is better; they both offer excellent products. It would help to research the different types of camera and lenses, see them in person in a store if possible, and then consider which would be more suitable for you. Then you can start looking at specific models.

Well, I agree with ZaphodB's last post completely. She's closing out a lot of options for bad reasons.

However, to answer her question directly. If you want to buy Sony and you want best, there is only one choice: Sony A100.

I'd take it over the Canon, because for the money, it offers more. It has anti-shake technology, which really works. No Canons offer that integral to the camera, which means that if you want it later, you're going to have to buy it in the lenses which means more $$$$.

However, if you are a woman, which I guessed by your username, you might want to consider the Canon 400D anyway, because the grip size is more suited for women's hands. What's the use in having the sony if the grip is too big for your hands?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back