Help me win some rent money!

trabaker

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone,
My apartment complex is having a holiday patio decorating contest. Voting ends today at 6 pm central and 1st place gets $250 off next months rent. Right now we are behind a couple of votes and I thought I'd reach out to see if we could get some help! All you have to do is go to the link and vote for ENTRY #1. We would really appreciate it, Thank you!!!!

ps- I'll attach our entry photo for reference.

Marquis Shoreline Apartments - Austin, TX - Holiday Patio Decorating Contest!

406690_386119124807560_1172365836_n.jpg

My vote got you dead even with the other home.

This ones gonna come down to the wire! Lol. Thanks!

Link to the voting page,por favor! I expect you'll buy something for your camera with the $250 you save!

The link is in the first post. I know you can't vote on an iPhone though, it just doesn't show the poll. Idk about other mobiles.

thetrue said:
Link to the voting page,por favor! I expect you'll buy something for your camera with the $250 you save!

Well of course lol.

If I go to the USGP next year I'll need a place to stay, you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. :wink:

The danger of posting stuff like this on TPF is that we're a contrary lot; we'll go and actually look at the photos and pick the one we LIKE the best, which very often doesn't benefit the OP.

In this instance, however...yours was clearly the best decoration. You were 6 votes ahead after I voted.
If this were done from the # of FB likes, you'd be the hands-down winner--55 to 16. Looks like you need to get some of those FB "like" people to go vote.

sm4him said:
The danger of posting stuff like this on TPF is that we're a contrary lot; we'll go and actually look at the photos and pick the one we LIKE the best, which very often doesn't benefit the OP.

In this instance, however...yours was clearly the best decoration. You were 6 votes ahead after I voted.
If this were done from the # of FB likes, you'd be the hands-down winner--55 to 16. Looks like you need to get some of those FB "like" people to go vote.

Thanks for your vote. Ya, some folks weren't too clear on the voting procedure lol.

About 15 min left and we're only 1 vote ahead!!!

Most reactions

Back