help me

Christina

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a watermark program that allows me to watermark my photographs but it dont let me twist it or anything. everyone that puts their initials in the corner. like at an angle. Is that on photoshop?

or a program?

i want to just put my initials in the corner at an angle, so someone help me please.

do the following one time:
1. Sign a white paper with your initials.
2. Photograph it
3. Open it in photoshop and do a curves adjustment to maximize contrast. (Pull the highlight slider to the left and the shadow slider to the right, watching the image so the letters are real clear.) Click ok.
4. Double click the layer and name it something. (This is just to change it from a background layer.)
5. Select the white with the magic wand and delete. This should leave your signature on a blank background. Click Control D to remove the selection.
5. Save it in photoshop format with a name that you can remember and in a location you can easily get to.

Whenever you want to put this on a photograph, open it and drag that layer to your image. Transform it (Control T) to an appropriate size, drag it to the corner and flatten.

I use a gold signature for color images and silver to use on b&w, each on a different layer. I also saved them in several sizes. When you paste them into your images, you can also fade them a bit if you want.

I think I got all the steps here. Give it a try and let me know if you have a problem.

Most reactions

Back