Help me

memorishots

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I took some picture of a bridal shower and of wedding. I was paid by the father of the bride. but now the mother of the bride is asking me how much would want for those picture to be given to her on a CD. What should I charge and should I do it ?????

Treat it as any re-order. Is the initial order completed? I always treated the original order and any add-ons as one order. No part of the order was delivered until everything was paid in full.

-Pete

Are you unsure of pricing or whether you should sell them to the mother? Are they divorced, on bad terms etc...? You know the situation better than us. What will give you a better return in referral dept? Pissing off the father or the mother?

If everything is fine betweel them then go ahead and charge her for the disc. Are those pictures really going to make you any money sitting on your hard drive? You will have to decide if you want to charge for the whole disc or charge per image. I have seen wedding discs go from $500 - $5000

Ask the person who hired you if they are ok with you providing her the disc. How much did the Father pay you, imagine it wasn't much to start with so charge her half that amount.

I'm in NY but also I finished wedding printing the wedding album. They also got divorced on bad terms ... This woman even ha another photography on the wedding day . This what confuses me on why she wants my pictures as well.

memorishots said:
I'm in NY but also I have not finished printing the wedding album. They also got divorced on bad terms ... This woman even ha another photography on the wedding day . This what confuses me on why she wants my pictures as well. This all just happened on the 28th

In this case. Just tell her politely that she will have to contact yoru client (the father) for your pictures.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back