HELP!?!?! (mother's day gift PP)

camerateur

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hi you guys, so i babysit two sweet boys and i decided a week ago:
"I'll snap a few pictures for them, make an 8x10, buy them a nice frame so they can give their mother a cute personal Mother's Day gift"

WELL when it got down to it, the youngest would not sit still OR smile. it got REALLY hot outside. and truth be told, i was just not prepared to shoot a restless toddler.

I compiled the better photos from the bunch and would LOVE some help making them better.
some of them need crops and some are better rendered in black and white but i'm just posting straight out of the camera as to give a clean slate for you guys to work with.

THANKS in advance.
i will work on PP later this week but i have finals so can't devote the most time to this.
Any edits you help me with would be more than welcome!! :) $five.jpg$four.jpg$one.jpg$six.jpg$three.jpg$two.jpg

got my reflection in the glass even. :(
like i said, such a quick shoot. i'm going to have nightmares about it.
i shot in RAW but i'm pretty sure i can't post raw files here... right...?
$eight.jpg$eleven.jpg$nine.jpg$seven.jpg$ten.jpg$twelve.jpg

here is one edit

Attachments

• $one.jpg
    $one.jpg
    598.7 KB · Views: 342
^^that looks really nice :)
looks like a good job on the selection, which tool did you use?
hair can be tough though.!

Wow, that is a lot of photos. You want us to edit them all!! Which ones are the ones you want framed?

whoopsie!! no, of course not edits on ALL.
i suppose i posted all to give a big selection in case someone took a preference on editing one.

i will end up framing the one (or the two) that turn out best after pp

BUT if i had to pick one, it would have to be one in which they are together. and i believe there are only two acceptable ones of the two of them together.
:)
thanks again.

here's another one.

Attachments

• $three.jpg
    $three.jpg
    678.3 KB · Views: 299
bianni said:
here's another one.

thanks!

so everone:
what is your opinion on how dark his skin looks?
I've known him a while and he's usually much lighter.
if this is going to be framed and displayed I feel weird about him looking abnormal, but there's nothing I can really do about that, is there?
I guess his summer tan isn't a problem but I just feel he looks different than normal..

bianni said:
here's another one.

thanks!

so everone:
what is your opinion on how dark his skin looks?
I've known him a while and he's usually much lighter.
if this is going to be framed and displayed I feel weird about him looking abnormal, but there's nothing I can really do about that, is there?
Depends...

three[2]lighter.jpg

you can do something like select the skin tone and adjust to make it a bit lighter.

2 samples.

Attachments

• $three.jpg
    $three.jpg
    679.5 KB · Views: 288
  • $one.jpg
    $one.jpg
    598.1 KB · Views: 294
Last edited:
hai u can check this one also. i took biannis edited pic.

Attachments

• $pic.JPG
    $pic.JPG
    523.2 KB · Views: 284
I see the glaring error of the 49'ers jerseys still being there hasn't been fixed...;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back