Help!!! Music For My Photo Shows???

unik2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I am looking to find some good music for my slide shows and trade show to show off osme of these pictures I have. I need help finding some good music to purchase the rights too. There are secret companies in about every city in America that is checking photographers, and if you're caught using a song the fine is like ENORMOUS! If anyone has any leads on producers piecing off their tracks for rights, let me know.
I found this one guy who charges $50.00 for rights to his songs. They are quite superb as well. www.myspace.com/royaltyfreeMB

Hey! As a matter of fact this helped me too! I am making a slideshow for my grandparents 50th anniversary party! Thanks!

ProShow Gold is a good slideshow progrsm, btw. :)

hi adribella u might want to ask a moderator if the post u just done is cool with them as its ur first post.
im a moderator of another forum(not photography) and on that forum the post would come across as spam.
im not saying this is the case with urself but i would check all the same.
please dont think im attacking u as this is not the case but on most forums u can not post links and free advertisments without first checking with the forum mods.
if u have already checked please ignore this post or to the mods of this section if im speaking out of order please put me straight lol:salute:
peace

vim

Sorry. I deleted the message. I am new to the board and just found out about that RF music the same day. It was not spam, I am just new to this photog board. I didn't read rules first so I wasn't aware of referrals not being allowed :)

Most reactions

Back