Help My Spend My Money

Good choice my friend.

Good choice my friend.

Thank you! I'm really glad I decided to suck it up and spend the extra money for the 5D rather than the 6D, especially since sport photography is one of the areas I enjoy the most. I don't think the 6D AF system would have cut it, although I think the 5D is smarter than I am so I still have to get used to it lol. The low light performance/high ISO noise is incredible. I was getting faster focusing and less noise with my 5D tonight at outdoor basketball games with ISO 4000+ than I was getting with my 60D at ISO 1600 or so.

With how incredible the 5D Mark III is, I can't even imagine what the 1Dx is like. I'd imagine it's the camera equivalent of sex :p

Enjoy. Take lots of pictures. Don't worry if the first 1,000 or 2,000 or 10,000 are bad. Just stick with it and take lots of pictures, and when you don't like a picture, try to figure out what you did wrong.

I've been having some great photography experiences lately, after taking so many awful pictures. It's like playing a guitar, practice, practice, practice. Lucky for us it's not like film anymore.

Every bad picture you take is an opportunity to figure out how to get a little better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Most reactions

New Topics

Back