Help out a fellow TPF member?

emilylouise

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Gerber currently has a contest going on and my sister entered my nephew's photo. The grand prize is a $25,000 scholarship, which is totally awesome. If you could please take a minute out of your day to click on the link and vote for my nephew, I would be forever grateful. It does require you to enter an email address to vote, but you will not be contacted. Gerber is simply using email addresses as a way to keep track of who has voted and who hasn't. You are allowed to vote once a day, every day from now until August 31st if you would like to do so (although I am not expecting anyone to). So if you have the time, please cast your vote for my nephew. Thanks so much!!

Gerber Generation Photo Search

no

and another no, because i shouldn't have to give my e-mail address so they can spam me.

I voted for that cute little girl in the pink My Little Pony outfit! She was simply adorable!

No need to be rude, if you don't want to help out, then don't. Simple as that.

Also, they don't spam anyone. I've been voting every day and haven't gotten a single email. As I said, they only require an email address so they make sure people only vote once per day. If you don't want to believe it, fine, don't. But I've voted and you haven't, so I would say that means I know more about it than you do.

great...you know about a baby picture contest. but with only 13 posts, i assume you just joined to get a bunch of votes.

Actually, I didn't. If you look underneath my icon, you can see that I joined in January - months before the Gerber contest began. I have so few posts because I get more pleasure looking at other's photographs than posting my own. Also, I'm not experienced in photography so when people are looking for opinions and critiques, I don't have much to offer. I thought I would come here and post about the contest because most of the people here seem very nice. I thought maybe a few people would be willing to take a minute out of their day to help a person out. Thanks for proving me wrong. Since you seem to have such an issue with me posting about the contest, feel free to tell me how to delete it and I will, and then I will be sure to never return to this forum again.

great...you know about a baby picture contest. but with only 13 posts, i assume you just joined to get a bunch of votes.

Don't bother posting this kind of hostility in future, thanks.

Thanks for the backup Arch. And thanks so much for voting Fem! It really does mean a lot to me - we need all the votes we can get. :)

I had my triplet girls on there. To be honest with you, there is no way he is going to win. Some people who has nothing better to do created hundreds of email accounts (people who own a domain) and vote everyday. I found it useless.

Most reactions

Back