Help out a PhD student w/her research :)

teyarutherford

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all. I'm a photographer and PhD student doing research on motivation for online learning in photographers. It would help me out tremendously if you'd fill out my survey. It will take about 20-30 minutes, but I'm drawing one $50 gift card for every 50 respondents (and you get an extra entry if you refer someone!), so hopefully it will be worthwhile to complete
smile.png

The answers are all anonymous (your survey answers and your entry are not associated), and it's all for academic/research purposes: my dissertation will be on motivation and self-regulated learning.

I'd be doubly appreciative if anyone wants to share this on their blogs, facebook, twitter, whatever.

Once I have the results I'll definitely share what I find with the photography community.

Thanks a lot! I appreciate it!
Teya

Link to survey:
Motivation & Learning Among Photographers Online

I actually clicked on the link and made it to about question #20, but quit when I remembered that the survey "will take about 20-30 minutes"

Once I have the results I'll definitely share what I find with the photography community.

How are you going to keep track of all the forums you C&P this post into?

I actually clicked on the link and made it to about question #20, but quit when I remembered that the survey "will take about 20-30 minutes"

How are you going to keep track of all the forums you C&P this post into?
There aren't all that many :)

What kind of a college student has the money to go around posting on forums telling people "For every 50 people who take this survey, I will give one lucky person $50."

What kind of a college student has the money to go around posting on forums telling people "For every 50 people who take this survey, I will give one lucky person $50."

I'm capping it at 300 respondents.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back