Help Picking for Auction and Opinions

hawee99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was asked to put two or three photos in a silent auction. I went through my stuff and found a few I like. I'm not sure what the audience will be like. Anyway, if anybody who sees this can tell me what 2 or three they would pick, it would help me out alot. I need to have these picked in the next day, so anybody just throw out what ya think. Thanks!

1. I've always liked this one. I have framed it in a silver frame before with Matte and gotten positive feedback. Depth is cool I think and I happen to like the isolation in this one.
Lazy.jpg

2. These next two I'm throwin out there because I like the long exposure and Colorado has been hit really hard with Pine Beatles. Destroying our pine trees and turning them all red, so I was hoping it would hit home to a few Coloradians in the crowd, not perfect, but some may like
Night.jpg

NightRed.jpg

4. I really like the colors in this one, but maybe lacking something...
RedHill.jpg

5. ummmm cool group of flowers. ha. really like the compostion of the back mountian and depth
Flower-1.jpg

6. I think this one would be good in a rustic, tall and skinny frame. Not sure if the water stands out enough
Water-1.jpg

totalfinal.jpg

1 , 2 & 7, they all catch my eye.

1) i like how the flower isnt completly sc.

2) the angle of the photograph mixed with the colors and the little burst of stars fit really well together IMO and its not a standad photo.

7) sue me, i like skies.

Thanks for your response. One though? :) Thirty views? I just need people to say 1-7. takes less than a second. I'm gonna pick em anyway, but its interesting to see. Thanks

They are all excellent, but 4 and 5 stood out to me, just the kind of photos i think are interesting and cool. :D

Good luck with picking what to show in the auction. Everyone will be different and some may love a picture, while some may think oh my god, what was he thinking shooting that. :p

Personally I like number 1 because it would look ace on my living room wall, I like 6 as well... HTH :)

sweet. thanks to everyone that replied so far!

I like 1,3,5 & 7. I would have a hard time not including those 4. The others are good but these are my favorites and the ones that seemed to be the most exciting to me.

Most reactions

Back