Help- PS pics NWS

ilyfel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am having trouble editing out the straps to the wings.

_MG_6227-1.jpg

this is the one that sadly attempted.. Could anyone give me any hints??
_MG_6227.jpg

_MG_6225.jpg

this is the originals.. Feel free to edit it if you want...

I can't decided on what one I like better anyway...

thanks in advance

2004328780002315059_rs.jpg

You did a fine job removing the straps, but I gave it a shot anyways, also played with the levels,hue and sharpening certain areas.

Armando

this is one of the best shots I've seen on here yet. Such a cute idea.
Beautiful girl, perfect pose, wings...it's really awesome.

thanks! Well we wanted it dark and like that for a reason... Kindof a play on the angel being bad...

But I just can't edit the wings out good.. any tips?? Should I be using diff tools? I was using clone..

I don't want to ask my husband for help because he edits every single one of my pics and I really wanted to do this one myself (also because its my best friend naked lol)

Healing brush.

Alternatively, I've used that obnoxious tape that you ladies use on rare occasions to keep your clothes stuck to your body. I'm sure it would hold wings on. Then you wouldn't have to worry about straps being in the shot.

I was using the clone tool most and a little of the healing.. maybe its the technique that I'm having problems with..

I was using the clone tool most and a little of the healing.. maybe its the technique that I'm having problems with..

You're using the right tools. What kind of problems are you having?

I mostly use PSP over PS, but when I clone, I find it much better to duplicate the image and use the copy as your source for the clone. Makes the clone more smooth and natural. IMO

the edit looks fine to me cant even tell there were straps. clone tool is the best to use and maybe a bit of the blur brush or sponge brush to smooth out where you cloned if it doesn't look natural. also beautiful picture

strap edit looks fine to me...

Maybe its the fact that I KNOW the straps were there and thats why I'm still seeing them..

No, you did in fact botch the shoulder and neckline. Give it another go and pay special attention to the separation between the two.

Hey Felisha. Do you have any other shots where she looks more relaxed? I assume what you posted is what you were going for, but the idea with the wings offers a lot of possibilities.

Most reactions

Back