Help - studio kit, flash, advice appreciated!

To clarify, to Flashpoint 320 kit has modeling lights, so you will be able to see what effect the lights have before taking the shot.

Im building mine around a few speedlites and triggers with umbrella kits and stands so it can be totally portable for shooting outside as well as in studio.

This... I already have 2 speedlights, so I'm going to complete my kit with one or two more over time. If I need any other lights later, hopefully I'll be able to pay for them with extra money I make taking pictures.

Im building mine around a few speedlites and triggers with umbrella kits and stands so it can be totally portable for shooting outside as well as in studio.

This... I already have 2 speedlights, so I'm going to complete my kit with one or two more over time. If I need any other lights later, hopefully I'll be able to pay for them with extra money I make taking pictures.

My thoughts exactly. I am designing and making different snoots and other attachments for the speedlites from PVC and ABS for hair lights and background lighting.

I do not recommend the Cowboy studio kits....I ordered one and sent it back because the directions must have been translated (very poorly) from a manual in another language because NOTHING made sense. I found them very cheap and was unhappy- sent them back. Going to spend a little more to get my money's worth.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back