Watch the Birdy!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.johnsphotography.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So... in my daily surf of a local Craig's List, I enounter a listing for a mint/near mint Mamiya RB67 Pro-SD w/ 120 KL for only $300-OBO. I've already got a full Mamiya 645 AFD outfit, but... this thing is sooooooo darn sexy. Please someone, tell me not to waste my money on this?

Everyone needs two MF outfits.

I'm at work and I was just talking to our city mayor. He and his wife are photographers as well, and we were talking about film. He said he has a 4x5 enlarger, jobo processor, and a 4x5 Speed Graphic he's looking to sell "really cheap". As if I need another camera but c'moooon... its a 4x5 Speed Graphic!

You shouldn't buy that

I tried telling myself that about the Pentax auto 110 Super i saw yesterday with the extra lenses and autowinder... Good luck..saying not to buy it didn't work for me.

JUST BUY IT!
you'll be happy you did. at that price, if you REALLY aren't happy down the road, you can sell it for what you have in it.
you basically can rent it for a while...free, if you so choose. Thats how I feel about the pentax i just unsuccessfully talked myself into not buying.
now I have to find where i can get 110 film around here.

Well... we'll see. I'm actually on the east coast 'til the end of August, but I've talked to the seller, and he says he's had no bites, or even nibbles so far... if it's there when I get home...

PS. You clowns are no friggin' help ay-tall!!!!! :grumpy:

lol, love this thread.

i'd buy it. everyone should have two MF outfits? oops, i may have abused that 3 times muahaha :lol:

Before this discussion is over the set will be gone. And it is, I don't see it on the CL Vancouver.
Anyway you guys over there have good prices.

Most reactions

Back