Help!!!! Tell me I shouldn't buy this!

I'm headed to B.C. for a 10-day salmon fishing expedition TOMORROW!!!!!! PM me, and I will swing by and pick it up for you!

Buy that ****!

Send it to me......;)

You should totally buy it. I have the RZ. The big mamiya kit is sex in a box. Plus you can kill a man with that thing.

Just don't get any crazy ideas about hand-holding.

So... in my daily surf of a local Craig's List, I enounter a listing for a mint/near mint Mamiya RB67 Pro-SD w/ 120 KL for only $300-OBO. I've already got a full Mamiya 645 AFD outfit, but... this thing is sooooooo darn sexy. Please someone, tell me not to waste my money on this?

I'm not supposed to lie. ;)

I'm headed to B.C. for a 10-day salmon fishing expedition TOMORROW!!!!!! PM me, and I will swing by and pick it up for you!

Now, THIS is Enabling at its finest!! :lmao:

Seriously, asking US to tell you NOT to buy this is like asking the car salesman if he thinks you should buy a new vehicle. We are ALL enablers here!! Buy the camera--if you don't buy it, it might just wind up in the WRONG hands, with someone who won't fully appreciate it... :lol:

Seriously, asking US to tell you NOT to buy this is like asking the car salesman if he thinks you should buy a new vehicle. We are ALL enablers here!! Buy the camera--if you don't buy it, it might just wind up in the WRONG hands, with someone who won't fully appreciate it... :lol:

yea, that poor camera could end up with someone who will just put a roll of film in it, stick it up in a closet, and forget about it. that's almost criminal! you have a duty now to make sure that doesn't happen. don't shirk your duty.:p

Yeah, yeah.... well, it's got a week to sell before I get home...

tirediron said:
So... in my daily surf of a local Craig's List, I enounter a listing for a mint/near mint Mamiya RB67 Pro-SD w/ 120 KL for only $300-OBO. I've already got a full Mamiya 645 AFD outfit, but... this thing is sooooooo darn sexy. Please someone, tell me not to waste my money on this?

m_(((O.O)))_m buy it and it will make jealous, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy.

Most reactions

Back