Help - Thumbnail images

lastille

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I accidentally deleted some very important photos and have not been able to recover all of them using any of the undelete programs. I am however able to view all of the thumbnails of the photos that are lost. Does anyone know of a way to take the thumbnails and turn them into an image? Is there possibly software that can be purchased to help with this?

try recuva - it is free link in my sig, so easy to use and it found files over a year old on my system

if that dont work
encore might, only problem is, encore is £3000 and requires special training (it is the software fbi uses to find "hidden" evidence

If you just want to recover deleted photos. You should try some photo recovery tools. I think Wondershare Photo Recovery might help. It has deep scan function which will find your lost photos and then perform full recovery.

It's a commercial application with free trial version. You can try the trial version first to see if all your lost photos can be found by previewing them. Then decide whether to purchase it to recover. It's much cheaper then other similar programs and only cost you about 29$.

Before recovery please don't save new files to the drive or memory card where your lost photos located, in case they are written over. As overwritten data are extremely hard to be recovered.

Most reactions

Back