Help us help you.

texkam

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys. Just another reminder. When asking for C&C, if you let us know what it is you are after and/or what you were trying to accomplish with the shot (give us a little explaination), you'll get better help. For instance, do you want feedback on the posing, the lighting, emotional impact, how hot the model is, post processing or what? That way you're less likely to get stupid comments like "I don't like the breed of dog you used in this photo".

Thank you. That is all.

Hey guys. Just another reminder. When asking for C&C, if you let us know what it is you are after and/or what you were trying to accomplish with the shot (give us a little explaination), you'll get better help. For instance, do you want feedback on the posing, the lighting, emotional impact, how hot the model is, post processing or what? That way you're less likely to get stupid comments like "I don't like the breed of dog you used in this photo".

Thank you. That is all.

That's all well and good, but this is TPF. Sooner or later, the need for a business license and insurance will enter the fray...

;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back