Help wanted.

Torus34

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
[First, the wind-up,]

Way back in 2006 I wrote, and Terri [Thanks again, Terri,] edited and illustrated a series of 'do-it-yourself' articles on B&W photography. Together they covered the subject from film selection through enlargement printing with side excursions into filters and the Zone concept. As with many things photographic, these articles drifted out of date with the passage of time. Recommended films were dropped or changed, some developers were no longer manufactured, etc. In short, the articles are now in need of serious up-dating.

I've begun the re-write. A member of this forum is reading the copy and supplying valuable comments. But there's a snag. It's ... illustration. I'm the first to admit that I'm not all that good on setting up attractive pages with well-selected and well-placed pictures. And these are, after all, articles on photography, for goodness sake! [Torus looks ashamed more than somewhat.]

[And now the pitch!]

So ... I'm looking for someone to take the proofed and print-ready copy and select and insert the illustrations. The final format should be one that's easy for the Forum folks to post.

If you'd like a look at the original first section of the series, it's at:

Black White Film Photography - A Beginner s Primer Photography Forum

All I can offer, btw, will be my heart-felt thanks and a by-line. I know it isn't much for the work involved but we, together, just might be able to help others enjoy our small corner of the hobby.

If you'd like to do this you can reply here or start a 'conversation' with me.

Thank you, someone, in advance.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back