Help with copy/paste

Brutus H

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello all, I'm a noob to this forum. Been lurking for a few weeks tryin to learn.
I've got a Sony A-100 and am really lovin it so far.
My question is computer related. On my Sony Utility software, I've downloaded all my pics and have them here in front of me. What I can't do is copy and paste from Sony Utility to put pics on websites. My wife knows a whole lot more about this than I do and she can't figure it out either.
While I'm viewing my pics, usually I'd just right click and hit copy then go to where I want and paste. There is no "copy" to click and hitting control/C doesn't work either.

We're stumped.

Thanks, Brutus

Do you know where the sony utility actually stores your photos? If you can find the direct path you can just go to that folder and copy them from there.

I don't have a clue about your utility specifically, but agree with 23, does it have a file-save as feature, so you can see where it's saving them to? Or, save them to the spot you want them at. Then just go and copy it from there. Or, if that doesn't work, do the search on your computer for a known file name and see where they currently are.

try putting them on a other website first like photobucket.com and putting pictures on here from there

when you upload to your computer specify the location you want the pics to go to.I would say that unless your shooting raw just dont use the software at all and use the wizard on your puter to upload/download whatever its called to your puter.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back