Help with editing

W105

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I took this picture this past summer, with an old 2 megapixel camera (my 5mp's battery was dead :banghead:)

Anyways I did my best of making it look better.

I was wondering if any of you could work your magic with it, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Original:
canyon013xx.jpg

My Edit:
canyon024so.jpg

Hallo w105 and welcome to ThePhotoForum.
It is rare to see someone put up a photo for a PS-challenge in his first post, without ever having said hallo in the Welcome and Introductions Forum or without ever having said hallo in the General Gallery... that is the path that most others go. But well. You chose this one --- and I must say, your two photos are way too large for many people's monitors to be viewed in one. Many will have to scroll to get it all in. Therefore my first piece of advise: downsize your photos to a web-friendly 800x600 pixels maximum. That is a size most likely to fit on everyone's screen.

And then I took you up on your challenge, but I can't say I am in any way happy with my results:

W105_canyon013xx_MyEdit.jpg

My picture host will have automatically downsized my version.

Your right, I should have introduced myself first. Usually thats what I do, I was just in a hurry to see what others could do. I apologize. Thank you both for your help, they both look great. About the size I thought I re-sized them to 600x800, in which i didnt. I apologize for that too. Thanks again.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back