Help with my logo?

I read Lilybelle. I just don't know why there's a file folder tab outlining it.

That's a horrible font choice there, Kilnbelle.

Graphic designers everywhere are cringing.

Thanks, I got a lot of sh!t here at home too for the font. Although I don'ts see how you got a K out of the first letter.

Here is my take,

I've removed the outline as I found it a little distracting. It's something that can easily be added and removed depending on the situation you want to use it in.

You don't need much to make it pop and I think does the trick.

6773273537_1d8bfc999e_z.jpg
[/URL] Lilybelle Photography-shadow by lee.demers, on Flickr[/IMG]

Hey that looks really good. I used the outline to throw in a camera reference and the rest was just line design. But I like this

screaming MWAC. How did you come up with that name? Your last name is Belle?

Thanks Schetty, I wanted to keep it friendly, inviting and I wanted to attract females since it's mainly women who search for photographers. Lilybelle, to me, fits the bill. I didn't use my name as did the rest of the world, I wanted to do something different (although I learned after the fact that many photographers have used this same name :p )

TamiAZ, DWAC will have fire, thunderbolts, guns on their logo where MWAC will have swirls on the font and words like belle, shutter, sun, etc. I hope you get what I was saying.

Not necessarily, Schwetty. I am a father and I wouldn't dare use manly references in a logo made for photography. Photography in general isn't the most macho thing in the world. So I don't see how using guns, drugs, naked women and Scarface would make my logo look "family-friendly" lol I'm being sarcastic but you catch my drift.

@Mot- I think you're right. I might wait til I get a better program.

@Georgie Girl- Thanks for the tip, I'll try this out. Originally I wanted to use a lily in the logo but couldn't find a way to do it. I'll leave that to the graphic designer when I hire one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back