Help with photography needed: Socially Awkward

It just depends. For some of them I sorta just stood somewhere and shot as people walked by, sometimes I shot as I walked. I kept the camera mostly on manual, and on AI-SERVO.

So you did a lot of the, "no look" shots? I do that at parties sometimes. I hold the camera casually around my neck, point in the general direction, autofocus and snap the shot. Sometimes they notice if they hear the shot fired.

So you did a lot of the, "no look" shots? I do that at parties sometimes. I hold the camera casually around my neck, point in the general direction, autofocus and snap the shot. Sometimes they notice if they hear the shot fired.

The only 'hip shot' was the man in the cross walk. The other ones were all camera to face framed shots.

Ok. I'm ready. Next day I have off, I'm gonna have to go down town and try this out. It is more acceptable to act a little crazy downtown than it is in the suburbs. People care less you taking photos in heavily populated streets as oppose to a city park full of kids and parents.

Post some pics in here!

I'll try and be a little brazen over the weekend and get some too.

I'm loving the word brazen right now! BRAZEN!

I think I will try to become a Photo-Sniper at point blank range this weekend. I just need to take the train downtown. Perhaps Monday would be a good day. I'm a federal employee so I get the day off but many other people don't. There should be some colorful people downtown on Monday :)

ooh, I'll be interested to see your shots, Maulrat!
Should be quite interesting.:mrgreen:

I just pray that I don't get my head kicked in. I think the key is to find somewhere that has a lot of people traffic and dress not to impress. Maybe it's just me but I'm less inclined to make conflict with someone who already looks a little nuts to begin with.

Most reactions

Back