help with RAW

I'm really frustrated....not having any luck with it. I see that it's downloaded from the CD. It's all in my canon utilities folder. Am I suppsoed to drag the icons out of there? Click on them? Nothing seems to work tonight....

sounds like a driver issue. When you plug the camera in is Windows XP recognizing it? When you got that initial window earlier, maybe you selected it to always remember to open with Iphoto by accident, so now it may not be connecting to Utility.

Can you open Utility manually and the open then plug the camera in?

would you believe, "you" got it to work?? Once I deleted the old EOS Viewer, it was able to download the new one. Right now it's uploading my raw shots. I seriously, owe it all to you.
Can I know your name? ;)
julie

Tom, I spoke a little too soon. EOS Viewer is definitely there now. So is DPP. The viewer recognizes the photos, but they're not uploading to DPP, does that make any sense to you?

I'm looking at both the viewer and dpp up on my screen. I see my images from the camera in the utility, how do I get them into DPP, or best, how can I open these raw files to edit?

I've never used EOS to transfer images. Does it put them in a folder? If so, look to see that they are in fact being transfered.

we gotta get you a card reader. You move them to a folder and open DPP, then broswe to the appropriate folder. So easy.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back