Help With Shutter Button

Buszaj

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone, I was starting to shoot my sister's soccer game when I noticed that something was wrong. When I tried to press the shutter buttton halfway down to focus, it took the picture right away without me pressing it all the way. I'd just press it to focus, and bam, shutter closes and takes the unfocused pic. I checked the settings and did everything, no luck. Any advice?

I don't know anything about that camera, but either you are pressing the button too hard, there is a setting to change autofocus to a different button, or the button is broken. :(

or some other random problem :)

hmmmmm, well if it helps, I reset all the settings to default, and I am definitely not pressing the button to hard, lol.

Reset the camera settings to default. Could you have turned autofocus off? That would cause this behaviour.

I reset the settings multiple times and there is only autofocus, and it is on. I phoned Panasonic and they gave me the number to Toronto's Camera service, and they told me to bring it in. So that's what I'm gonna do. Thanks for the tips though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back