help with the light in a pic?

Star_Climber

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
it was almost night when i shoot this pic...
can anyone change it so that it looks better?

i really like this pic,and now it doesnt look that good...:x
maybe if it could look more natural...the lighting in it...dunno how to explain exactly...:blushing:

anyone?:mrgreen::blushing::D

f_3lrbm11hn2im_06c6e15.jpg

Here's what I came up with. It's actually not bad, little underexposed but just barely. You used onboard flash? Not bad for an onboard if so. I desaturated the greens, brightened up some areas, removed noise from the sky.

EDIT: reupped.. also burned in a highlight on the bench and evened the highlights on her clothes.

lROUc.jpg

Here's what I came up with. It's actually not bad, little underexposed but just barely. You used onboard flash? Not bad for an onboard if so. I desaturated the greens, brightened up some areas, removed noise from the sky.

EDIT: reupped.. also burned in a highlight on the bench and evened the highlights on her clothes.

lROUc.jpg

onboard flash?!:blushing:

oh,looks goood...thank u!:hug::

onboard flash?!:blushing:

No problem.

Yeah, was it the on-camera flash? Or was a street lamp used for lighting? Looks like a camera-flash.

Wut the hell.
Love the HDR conversion.

If you want to edit this correctly, use Viveza 2.

I tried some different things but didnt really get something that looked good. I hope you're happy with the other posts, if u want ill post what ive made. Your call :)

Here is my play:

I increased exp. in ACR > opened in PSE8 > added soft light layer > brightened skin on her face > cloned out beer bottle > sharpened for web.

4601985317_9cfbbd6edf_o.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back