Help with web posting

Reaction score
Website
www.luckystarpix.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know I've seen this asked before but I couldn't find it. Sorry for starting another thread but I was desperate. I have such a problem with images I display online being pixelated. I can do noise reduction in my editing program and it helps; but it loses a lot of the detail. Can anyone help me with this?

The ones I have on smugmug look great and the ones I host on yahoo and post using the link are fine. It's when I put them on my myspace or facebook that they get pixelated.

I'm going to assume these are large file images, and when you get into host like myspace, photobucket, facebook they will compress the flie size so there sever space doesnt get eaten up so quick. The best thing is to shrink the image size down which will bring the file size down and then upload it.

forgot to add it might also be that those uploaders hate high resolution photo. Keep in mind that myspace, and maybe facebook too, do have the rights to use your images if they want.

I'm on a Zenfolio.com trial. I'll be purchasing one soon. You should use my referral code KRX-B8Y-E9P

The ones I have on smugmug look great and the ones I host on yahoo and post using the link are fine. It's when I put them on my myspace or facebook that they get pixelated.
Yeah like Budski said those two will wreck your photos when you upload them. Which is why I have neither of them.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back