HELP!!

MyaLover

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Lets put our minds together and get creative! I have faith in TPF!!!

I need to find, (buy cheap, get free or even steal ;) a mannequin!!! Any ideas?? Suggestions?? Lies I could tell stores to get them to give me one??

Maybe you could make friends with someone who works at a large department store...they must have hundreds of them in a storage room somewhere.

Lets put our minds together and get creative! I have faith in TPF!!!

I need to find, (buy cheap, get free or even steal ;) a mannequin!!! Any ideas?? Suggestions?? Lies I could tell stores to get them to give me one??

i like how your mind worx :)

maybe you could go into a store and start arguing with one. then start fighting it(as you're dragging it out of the store) and yelling "don't ever grab my a$$ again you pervert" "I love you!!". the employees will probably be so shocked they won't even stop you.

worse thing.....you'll end up in an asylum but hey......they have good pills

You could tell them you are recreating the scene in Silence of the Lambs where Wild Bill is making the dress out of human skin and you found that one of their mannequins in the perfect size for the skin. :stun:

Wow .. that is scary about having so many hits on Ebay, but kind of funny too :wink:

507813968_c3197b5ab9.jpg

go to a huge department store and tell then you're teaching precious little kids how to sew for the first time so they can make their own clothes and they have to learn patterns blah blah blah KIDS KIDS KIDS them crying b/c theres no manequin etc etc and voila

go to a huge department store and tell then you're teaching precious little kids how to sew for the first time so they can make their own clothes and they have to learn patterns blah blah blah KIDS KIDS KIDS them crying b/c theres no manequin etc etc and voila

Hmmmmmmmm I do work at a juvenile home......

i like how your mind worx :)

maybe you could go into a store and start arguing with one. then start fighting it(as you're dragging it out of the store) and yelling "don't ever grab my a$$ again you pervert" "I love you!!". the employees will probably be so shocked they won't even stop you.

worse thing.....you'll end up in an asylum but hey......they have good pills

That is the best idea I have ever heard! The two of us together would be trouble i can tell hahahahaha!

That is the best idea I have ever heard! The two of us together would be trouble i can tell hahahahaha!

trouble = fun ;)

definition of a good friend: friend will bail you out of jail when you had too much fun.

definition of a real good friend: friend will be sitting beside you in the jail cell saying "damn that was fun".

Funny coincidence... I was about to start in on looking for one myself becuase its a LOT easier to practice on a mannequin than searching for hapless victims... lol

I think for me, I will start with the obvious choices... ebay, the net, etc... and at the same time, start networking with people and seeing what pops up. One never knows what people will find for you if you ask.

Maybe you could make friends with someone who works at a large department store...they must have hundreds of them in a storage room somewhere.

Building on that, I'm sure if you used some of your feminine charm, explained the purpose of the mannequin and showed the (hopefully male) employee some of your previous photos he'd be convinced pretty fast to help you out ;)

Most reactions

Back