HeLP!!

Reaction score
OK hi i have a school project 2 do and i decided 2 do it on photography and i get like extra points or something if i interview a photographer so ne1 plz reply 2 this and i can inerview you online thrU email or aim or nEThing! But plz HTis is a huge project and if i dont pass i dont pass the 8th grade and all the extra points add up in the end!

im not trying to be rude, but please stop typing like that. it makes me want to drive my head through a brick wall.

now, that being said, i hope you get your interview.

ADMINISTRATION.

I dont like the typing either...but...if yah want, you can interview me...although Im not a photographer as such, its not my job, just my hobby...and im only 16

BernieSC said:
Also its ASPIRING not INSPIRING

Not necessarily.... he's inspired everyone to complain about his typing! :lol:

aggiezach said:
Artemis said:
:( ohh come on...hes only 13...and even I make those mistakes :(

Seriously! Lets all play nice!

Zach :D

Well said mate...anyways if he does interview me it would be pritty cool....you know...being interviewed and such...like those famous people....on the t.v.....like....natalie portman.

WAIT! I JUST REALISED SOMETHING! IM NOT THE YOUNGEST POSTER ANYMORE!!!!!

Sorry but this doesn't even sound real. If he doesn't pass this he fails the 8th grade? Come on! The entire school year is based on one project? Okay technically he could be borderline and failing this will put him over the edge, but I think this is a troll. Sorry ...13 if you are not but the "internet speak" gives it away. I feel bad for bumping this...

sorry i will try and type normally...by the way im a she not a he and please someone i need help!

~Is that easier 4 u to read?

Most reactions

Back