HELP!!

i'm probably just gonna go with this one...

s15380393028680f_photo.jpg

carlita said:
i'm probably just gonna go with this one...

s15380393028680f_photo.jpg

Ive said this before, but not many things make me laugh on the net, but this did!

biglaugh.gif
biglaugh.gif
biglaugh.gif
biglaugh.gif
biglaugh.gif
biglaugh.gif
biglaugh.gif
biglaugh.gif

Or you can have two blue tits, and put a title on the cover.
"Nice tits" the examiner will open it and will go to see it really quickly, and then put captions on the birds "After you" "No after you!"

dude, you can't get any more basic than this photo class. people are using disposable cameras for cryin out loud. i'm not worried about the technical aspects.

carlita said:
dude, you can't get any more basic than this photo class. people are using disposable cameras for cryin out loud. i'm not worried about the technical aspects.
You did great, Carli....I knew you'd pull it off! :lol:

nagala... normally i'd agree with that and i appreciate the help. :) but i have to admit, i only took this class for the easy grade cause the photo department's so screwed up that this 100 level class will count as 300-400 level toward my degree. ;) i specifically took this one so i could have less to worry about and more time to spend on my criminal justice classes. :razz:

anyway... i just got back from class. not only will i be getting an A on this assignment, but i got "print of the week" as well. so apparently i did a decent enough job. :bounce: :mrgreen:

it's funny though... my professor saw my print before i turned it in cause i had it sitting on the table in front of me. he looked at it and made a face and then shook his finger at me and said "words are a crutch!" and i'm all "yeah, yeah, mr. b :roll:" but then when he showed it to the class he cracked up. what a loon. :lol:

for the next assignment, i have to scare the class. now THAT i can do. as morbid as i am... it'll be a breeze. :sillysmi:

and thanks to all of you... sometimes just hearing other people's ideas helps get things churnin in my brain. so it's greatly appreciated! :hug::

Most reactions

Back