vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This one is for all you pro photogs out there

I was wondering if you had any prints of your photos that would be suitable and available for purchase. If you had any ideas on how i could get such a print, I would really appreciate it.

this could be my very very very first sale! woo-hoo!

I have no idea what my photos are worth? Since they are all digital, i have to find a decent printer and send to the UK for that matter as well. I was going to revamp my site in a few months so I could sell stuff but now this caught me off guard in a good way.

Before I email her back, I'd like to hear thoughts from any who made the amatuer photographer to semi-pro/fully pro transition.

I am so excited! I am torn between doing a 'happy dance' and practicing my role for playing a festering corpse (see prev. post)

we shoot digital and sell ours starting from $75-$165 ... we get ours done cheap here at a pro lab in NYC with a sub-dye .... rock on!!! 8)

dont forget to charge them shipping

oh thanks dew!!

i was thinking around that neighbourhood. won't forget shipping - it'll have to travel over 12,000 miles. whew! that'll be expensive!

Could you tell more about the printing process? I guess I never really given too much thought to getting digital to print - but I can see i need to know more about this. Is there anything else I need to look for printing the photos?

Dew said:
we shoot digital and sell ours starting from $75-$165 ... we get ours done cheap here at a pro lab in NYC with a sub-dye .... rock on!!! 8)

dont forget to charge them shipping

What sizes do you print them out at Dew and Doxx? I mean at what size does the 75 dollar one start at? Just for a frame of reference

$75 is an 8x10 uframed, just matted ... i'll let doxx elaborate on the printing process, im unfamiliar with the particulars on that ... but we have at least 10 or so prints framed and matted on our walls and laying around the house :lol:

Most reactions

Back