Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Local marathon- loved the expressions on theses guys - near the finish line

Sony a7Riv and Sony70- 200mm f2.8 lens

6AmDJ59.jpg

Les :)

Last edited:
Christ, he looks happy after 26 odd miles. I couldn't run to the bottom of our stairs. Well taken.

I photographed a fun run many moons ago and although I'm no portrait/sports tog I really enjoyed it.

Christ, he looks happy after 26 odd miles. I couldn't run to the bottom of our stairs. Well taken.

I photographed a fun run many moons ago and although I'm no portrait/sports tog I really enjoyed it.
I did this shoot ( Marathon) on a commission from a local newspaper - took over 300 images as I had to capture every single runner- I did sell lots of images that day as my Sony cameras have the ability to send images straight to my laptop - instant profit at £10 a print :) :) :)

Les

I did this shoot ( Marathon) on a commission from a local newspaper - took over 300 images as I had to capture every single runner- I did sell lots of images that day as my Sony cameras have the ability to send images straight to my laptop - instant profit at £10 a print :) :) :)

Les
Can I have a sub. I'm a bit strapped this month.😁

Nice shot! I'd be elated, too. I've walked a half marathon, and I thought my legs were going to fall off. Wonder what's in the camel back... there's some determination, though.

Nice shot! I'd be elated, too. I've walked a half marathon, and I thought my legs were going to fall off. Wonder what's in the camel back... there's some determination, though.
They both finished and as an added bonus I sold them both this very print 20x16 inches
Good shot.....
Thank you jeff :)

Les

Most reactions

Back