Her name was Rose

Arhy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello again. It was a long time I havent been here. I hope some of you still remember me but if not I will try to do my best.
This is my new collection of flowers.
Some of you may say "Well, they are all the same" and he will be right.
You know, I like bw photos now or toning photos. It is a way to say something important, I guess.
Hope you will like them (maybe not all, but if you like one photo:blushing: I will be happy)

5da4b602d526444497.jpg

6fd7f6a46cf7ba2946.jpg

f4993b1baab5cb3247.jpg

7bc748fd2b2af82df1.jpg

Thank you,
Arhy

all very good.. no.2 and no.3 are my faves! No.2 makes me feel like its for purfume advert and number three makes me think of wine for some reason! Maybe its just my love of the fermented grape ;-) hehe

#2 is by far the best in my opinion, the isolation of the petals works for me.

Regards,
Peter Witham

Wow, all of these shots are fantastic. I especially love the tones.

#2 is definitely my favourite. I like the focus and the textures

Thank you all.
I`ll try to make another collection of photos and ,of course, I will show them to you.

Thank you all.
I`ll try to make another collection of photos and ,of course, I will show them to you.

How did you get the water droplets on the rose? I know theres a way.. I don't have the Jedi mind trick thing that you have going... Awesome shots BTW.. I love the rose and the journal... I'm thinking of a story...

zendianah, thank you. But there was nothing complicated. I`ve splashed a water on a flower, that`s it.

No. 2 is great.. fantastic detail, nice.

As above really,

No.2 is beautiful. Did you use a sepia action on those? i can't seem to get mine that colour.

Seriously well done.

Most reactions

Back