Here are a few shots from my new Canon S2

oldnavy170

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My new Canon S2 came in the mail today. I am so excited. Here are a few random shots that I took just to check it out:

Picture108.jpg

Picture100.jpg

Picture101.jpg

I do notice that if I make the slightest movement of my hands with this camera that I get some blur to my photos. Is there anything I can do for that other then using a tripod?

You used flash on the "lawn-with-leaves"-pic, didn't you? It changes the colours quite a bit ... and as much as I like green, I feel it is a bit ... erm ... off in that first one. Or is it a bright midday sun that gave you the effect?

The pizza is not sharp.
Nor is the close-up.

But practise will bring about the desired results.
In how far can you influence the settings on that camera, including ISO settings? You might need to go for higher ISOs in lower light situations to still get short enough exposure times to handhold those?

Your correct Lafoto about the grass shot. I took that at night and it was really dark outside and I wanted to check out the night shots. I also noticed how blurred my photos are and thats because I can't hold my hand still enough.

There are manual settings on this new camera but I'm not sure that I am ready for that......um, just yet. This camera has a 12x optical zoom lens with Image Stability Control. I have yet to see the Image Stability in it.....:)

Well, I might invest in a tripod but thats not going to do me no good on a snapshot type picture. Hmmm, wish I knew how to fix this.

Most reactions

Back