Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_0061.jpg

DSC_0170.jpg

DSC_0132.jpg

DSC_0189.jpg

Last edited:
You have posted too many shots of dramatically different content for any sensible response.
If you get answers they will be superficial and/or scattered amongst the various pictures and generally not helpful.

Pick one or two that you think are the best, post them and tell us why you like them.

Since I can only see the last 2 photo's while typing, I am going to number them #1 and #2.

#1 focus seems...not there? Soft/blurry is what I am seeing...i might be wrong. Anyways, Tripod+ longer shutter speed is generally the best idea for shooting flowing water. Gives it a lovely effect if done correctly.
#2 is completely under exposed.

Hell of a ton of photo's....

As previously stated, way too many pictures.

That said:
#1: The focus looks off. I can't find a part that is in focus in the entire picture. I appreciate that you don't have him centered in this photo and that you left space on the right for him to run to. It looks like the top part of the shirt is blown out. I'd suggest a faster shutter speed next time to really capture the image.

#2: Again, it seems a little soft. I think this is a newt idea, though I don't much care to have the one lantern so centered. Also, the cut off lantern on the left bugs me; I wish it were all there. There also seems to be a lot of wasted space in the top third of the picture.

#3: This may just be me, but the strong contrast of the totally blown out sky with the building kinda hurts my eyes a little. It appears that the focus is on the top of the building on the left. I'd maybe like to see the focus more on the bottom of the building and have it gradually get out of focus? Not really sure, I don't do much architecture photography.

#4: As with the others, the focus is off. Your POI seems to be the piece of wood sticking out, but the focus is on the part to the left of it. Compositionally speaking, this shot doesn't do anything for me. Maybe if the branch thing were more in the bottom left? The blown out background also is distracting.

#5: While the focus isn't way off on these, they seen a little soft to me. Also, they are smack dab in the middle.

#6: I wish the entire flower was in focus and not just the base. Also, its right in the middle of the shot, however; I think this works right in the middle. Overall, I don't find this one that interesting.

#7: As previously stated, the picture seems soft. I'll agree that a tripod would be very beneficial. If for no other reason, you could slow your shutter speed down more to capture even more movement in the water.

#8: There is something about this picture that I really like and can't quite put my finger on it. Perhaps its the sheer simplicity of it. It seems relaxing/smoothing. However, it is very under exposed. Fix the exposure and this would probably be my favorite of the bunch.

To summarize, work on your focus and composition. In almost all of your shots, the subject was too soft and tended to be right in the middle.

there i deleted so there wasnt sooo many pics. sorry guys

Most reactions

Back