Here goes... Lakenheath, England

Je-C

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
je-c.smugmug.com
These pics are with a crappy digital camera and they're before I knew Photoshop as these are done over with Photoimpact. They're also about two years old. No, the chopped farmhouse isn't supposed to look real anymore. :D Be gentle; I'm a newbie in this forum!! :lol:

LakenheathChurch.jpg

LakenheathFarmhouse.jpg

Working for me now, and I like these two examples of what can be achieved by using something like PhotoShop on the pictures. I am happy for you to be putting up both: the original version first and the "photoshopped" later. Quite interesting. And for the "crappy" digital camera you used way back then, the first photo (unchanged) is surprisingly crisp! You can see about each and every detail of the stones the building is made of.

Thanks for the words, and I hope it works for the rest of the people around here. I'm actively working on making a website for my photography as I've been encouraged by my girlfriend to do so. The crappy digital camera turned out all right in the end, really, and it lasted me 3 years with what I remember it being a 2.1MP camera, though it could've been 1.2MP, too. Also, I'm considering redoing the farmhouse photo in photoshop to mess with the settings to hopefully make it an overall better picture instead of chopping it up. hehe Again, thanks.

Most reactions

Back